What are you throwing, 2022?

Two of the coolest engravings in yoyo.

3 Likes

Shutter WA Galaxy

21 Likes

Yoyos you throw in 30th floor boardroom overlooking the city…

2 Likes

That Crusade gets around. Does it still have the MFD snot response? I bought that very Crusade from someone who (not intentionally) underplayed how bad the vibe was. It had a bad pulse vibe. I fixed it so well it had less vibe than my any of my other 2 Sick throws, and no annoying pulse.

I really like that throw. I was hoping to get a Sneezy Unicorn to match my other fave 2Sick yo-yo. But they sold out before I got around to it, and I remain Crusadeless.

Cheers.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Haha when I saw your reply it was hard to stay quiet.

1 Like

The pokemon AND the move. Nailed it lol

2 Likes

24 Likes

One of my all time favourites. Freshly Dirty Untitled 2020
Very much underrated in my opinion

21 Likes

Can’t get away from this one. I’ve been going between this, a Vulture and a Speedaholic for about a week now. The iQ is awesome!

27 Likes

Thorn

35 Likes

Beater FTY 138 on a beautiful drizzly Wednesday.

15 Likes

Only underrated because they are rare as hens teeth. Great YoYo took me forever to find one

2 Likes

Brass Fusion.

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

26 Likes

I love how you can see the cuts when it’s spinning and how the yellow kinda got infused in them.

3 Likes

One Drop Kraken. Throwing this exclusively for today and tomorrow because I want to get used to the size and for it to no longer feel huge. Practicing my frontstyle Guy Wright Bind on it is very fun even though I’ve got it down 99% of the time.

26 Likes

Oh damn really? I wish I was a bit more careful with mine then haha I just remember picking one up as I got back into throwing during lockdown. Seemed like a great EDC but for some reason it took about a year to really click with me. Now it’s one of my all time favs

4 Likes

Legendarian on a rainy day.

26 Likes

yeah bud, this thing looks incredible. plays as good as it looks too.

great job all around.

kgb

1 Like

Are there any throws that these two are similar to?

1 Like