What are you throwing, 2022?

That’s actually exactly what I was hoping to hear.
Thank you!

5 Likes

I was just trying to see how many countries I have yoyos from.

Korea
USA
Canada
Japan
China
Italy
Australia
England

29 Likes

FG Kodiak! The tacos and nacho fries were banging too.

36 Likes

Had to pull out the other versions of the bowl minis once i got the titanium version. I love the bowl line of throws.

25 Likes

It’s a Dressel day today.

Enjoy the throw my friends.
Have a safe weekend!

Happy 4th of July to our American throwers.
Happy Canada day to our neighbors to the North.

kgb

26 Likes

Made a slight mistake. Only brought the revolution with a responsive skinny bearing. I’ve been locked in very unresponsive for about 5 years now… It’ll be fine.

1 Like

I love my Bowl Mini SS. When did the Ti version come out?

1 Like

I’m currently appreciating the finish on my newest addition. Not gonna lie, I was so excited to get this color! I went mystery and the mystery paid off. Mini Banshee Wide today.

26 Likes

the diamond blast feels and looks so good!! its up there with pyramatte for me as top finish quality

5 Likes

I can now conclusively say that I prefer the Diorama more than the Panorama. (Yeah, very late to this but I move at my own timescale) 7XXX AL generally feels better to me - smoother texture. Then, the lighter weight and extra speed of the Dio just do it for me.

29 Likes

34 Likes

It’s the weekend, so obviously…

I’m taking a long weekend for this one. I even get a day off while the kids are at camp!

25 Likes

Desk yoyos

27 Likes

Playing with a few Hs this weekend…

Top pixelape by mfd, titanic by iyoyo, metal arrow by yyf
Bottom winglet by ZeroGravity, Edge FS by YYF, Aitch by OD

30 Likes

How does the edge fs play like ?? I’m seriously considering picking one up, cause I’m a HUGE edge fanboy :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Honestly for the price i don’t know why you’d hesitate :wink:… I’ll come back with a better review and comparison later today/ tomorrow.

4 Likes

Recognition with @BadWolfeCo Stay Frosty (goldilocks)…

26 Likes

Getting back to throwing after wrist surgery. Grabbed this bonfire a month ago and finally getting to show it some love and wow what a great clyw mono

32 Likes

Do you like H shape… Aitch, Titanic, Winglet, metal Arrow… the Edge FS is very similar in play to all of them. I would probably need a few more days to give you specific differences… but after a few rounds with each and a good 45 min session with the Edge FS i run they are pretty similar in every way.
If you like Hs (i do) and your an Edge fan (i am) then you will like this yoyo. I’m not sure the shape has much in common with the other Edge designs… i guess change is the only constant.

Edit…i noticed gentry also got himself a new signature yoyo… DNA…

Side view from his site. Looks similar to Evans new yoyo… and honestly almost identical to the metal arrow.
Anyone try the new DNA yet?

17 Likes

Dude this throw is amazing!

1 Like