Throwing some D power today…

29 Likes

Very strong little guy :mechanical_arm:

27 Likes

32 Likes

Responsive el MiJo.

27 Likes

Confusion today.

I’ve been playing this one responsive freehand for around a week now and it’s completely changed my opinion of the Confusion. I used to think it was all right, but it’s awesome at all the responsive freehand tricks because it regens really well.

I learned flirt flips with this setup last week, and it looks super impressive but is actually pretty easy.

25 Likes

Prototype perpetual (motion)

:slight_smile:

29 Likes

Mini banshee wide.

It’s love.

24 Likes

27 Likes

Man i need that gemstone yoyo !!! Or else I’ll lose it :grimacing:

2 Likes

Fairly productive workday so far :stuck_out_tongue:

29 Likes

How are you liking the Hydrogen Crash so far?
Does it feel as big as its specs in play? I love the shape, but I’ve been sticking with undersized throws lately, so the diameter has been keeping me at bay.

Also: I wish I’d picked up a PS Vita back in the day!

3 Likes

I absolutely love it! The width is actually a blessing in disguise, as even my banana hands do not touch the rims (which are not sharp, per se, but not the roundest things on the planet). I also had apprehension, but being able to actually try one at Nats was an easy sell. So smooth, so stable, so powerful, great finish. Got me through my longest combo on the very first throw with the bad string C3 always includes. With a Bad Wolfe Slicc it’ll spin 5ever. Definitely a highly recommended device. Tied for my favorite C3 with the Trion Crash.

Also: Try to find a used one! The ‘jailbreak’ for them is super easy nowadays, and you only need one accessory, an SD2Vita (a Vita game cart with a micro SD card slot) which is not expensive. All the games you want from PSOne, Vita, PSP, as well as retroarch for emulation.

5 Likes

dang, i got the same colors in both throws. Just a funny coincidence.

Peregrine

26 Likes

Comparing metals today :upside_down_face:.

28 Likes

Ooh, I would very much be interested in your compare/contrast on these two. I love the Metavity, but haven’t picked up the Essence yet.

6 Likes

I thow my 1st BiMetal Yo-Yo designed in my country
Called Siryn by Yoyozhiriz

25 Likes

Raise you 1 more

24 Likes

Not that one! Basilisk D?

1 Like

I probably threw the Essence and Metavity 20 min each on my ride in. I threw the same 3 combos basically over and over. They are remarkably similar honestly. If someone wants to experience the Metavity and save $300 get the Essence! I will say the Metavity has more power or just feels like it spins longer. Obviously Metavity has the great Ti ring when you bind our whip out around some.
Not sure what to say, they are both fantastic.

10 Likes