What are you currently listening to?

14 years later it’s still just relevant and it still rips.

Dude, you just sent me down such a Clown Core rabbit hole. While it’s not something I can casually listen to, I’m so glad it exists. Ha! :metal::clown_face:

On an Iggy Pop kick right now

3 Likes
3 Likes

Cureently working my way through The Idiot right now. Dum Dum Boys friggin shreds

3 Likes

Haha, nice to hear that you took a deep dive into this weird rabbit hole. I also can‘t listen to them on a regular basis but every time I do I‘m baffled how skilled this duo actually is despite their weird appearance and approach. I’d say Clown Core are madly sophisticated :upside_down_face:

I liked Big Star, not all but a lot of their “hits”.
They never quite made it in their time, which is why they stayed creative?
You know from In the Street, That 70’s show.

1 Like

Mobb Deep: The Infamous

1 Like

Dorothy

Walk off the earth

1 Like

About to put on this boiler room classic for some Detroit techno. In general, mostly boiler room sets because then I don’t have to stop yoing to deal with the music and a constant beat that varies bpm is making me play more fluid

3 Likes
1 Like

do be resolutely vibin to this song today

1 Like

Scorpions (1974)

1 Like

I like that! Though it’s different, it made think of Scooter. When I was visiting family in Hungary in 2000, Tunde, a young cousin asked me if I heard of Scooter. Nope. I saw a Scooter EP in a record shop in Budapest and immediately purchased it. I loved it.

2 Likes

Lol nice yeah definitely rave music. I like that it doesn’t stop for so long and the contrast between the pale techno goth guy and all the beach fun hah

1 Like

Today I discovered the lofi girl synthwave station, which is making me happy. Music for hacking!

3 Likes
6 Likes
2 Likes