What a disgrace...

heh heh, i love back to the future!

K-Strass is the man. He’s the Garth Brooks of yoyos. It may be old, but I still find it funny. It’ll teach those news stations to do research next time they have a guest. You’re all taking it way too seriously, he’s a comedian.

He might try being funny then.

Oh wait, he failed on that too.

Well, at least the one thing he’s consistent at is sucking. Gotta give him props for that.

Sorry, I work in entertainment. Crap like that is typically tossed into the dumpster because it’s too large to flush.

ok… WOW… this guy is humiliating and watching just one of his videos litterally managed to waste my time and tick me off for 1. lieing about his skills 2. making a mockery out of my favorite hobby and 3. being on the office for it???.. one of us should be on the office…

and no, i didnt find him funny at all

OMG. That was the funniest thing i have seen in a while. Thank you for posting this! He’s obviously pranking… He answers his phone in a live broadcast! hilarious. “wow, it must have taken you a long time to get THIS GOOD didnt it?” good stuff.

is mayonnaise an instrument?

everyone get over it.
K Strass trolled everyone, and he gets a slow clap from me.

clapclapclap

Deal with it

K-Strass is legit haha. I’m sorry, but I just find it humorous. Come on, it’s a toy, don’t take it to heart, it’s funny. I think ZimZam is great because he did a harmless prank on the news. And considering how funny it was, I think it’s awesome.

James Reed,
General-Yo

I can’t agree. Not because it was a disrespect to yoyo, but it was.

People misrepresent themselves all the time, then go on the news attention seeking or staging publicity stunts because they need attention.

Was it harmless? Not really. It shows how lazy and irresponsible journalists are getting. It also shows how these shows are not planning ahead or properly planning. They should have seen “OK, this is a waste of time, he’s a fake” and gotten them out of there by switching to another shot, even if they do it “silently” and not let that talent know what was going on. But when the red light goes off, that means “it ain’t on ya!”

I worked a bit with another morning show. They had some guests on and from time to time would have problem. Typical stuff, including a few fakers. They’d just change angles, go to commercial or otherwise cut to something else and then get the fakes out of the building. Sometimes a segment goes bad and they have to cut, such as a cooking segment has a disaster(drops the stuff for example) or someone gets hurt, trips, falls, or just can’t control themselves(laughing is common).

Yes, it’s a toy. I get it. But, would you want this guy representing you or claiming to? He’s gotten quite a rep as poison

Is that the sarcastic clap?

This^ 100%

people need to get over it for real.

Successful troll is succesfull, and for that, he gets our respect.

J

Yep.

I wouldn’t call him a disgrace, I thought the whole thing was pretty funny.

1 Like