Weird yo-yos

What are some of the most obscure, weird, or rare yo-yos you can think of?

6 Likes

The Turning Point Bakassu is a 170ish gram standard sized yoyo lol

instead of the caps being hollow they’re just… solid aluminum

10 Likes

I’d like to try that lol

2 Likes

Lots of them out there.
Shinobu Konmoto Nostalgia
nostalgia_yoyo

C3yoyodesign BTH (220 grams 0A)

SPYY Radian Super Light (was my personal grail for a long time)

9 Likes

I’d love the nostalgia that thing is amazing, obviously that will never happen though :joy:

Superwide and Monster were pretty crazy for their time. They seem a lot less crazy now though

2 Likes

There’s one I’d really like to own, seems to be the only yo-yo with actual lasers in it, clearline concepts laser yo-yo. I want the one with the clear plastic body though rather than glow in the dark
IMG_5868

5 Likes

I don’t care how bad people say this is it’s on my bucket list

12 Likes

Yeah that’s definitely a weird one lol

1 Like

That’s officially a yoyo I’d never seen. Now not only have I seen it, but I’ve googled it and found Drew Tetz actually yoyoing with it:

13 Likes

That’s wild

Duncan had apparently invented using seat belts as yoyo string in the 80s. Kinda surprising it took all the way until the 90s for Playmaxx to bring us Brake Pad Technology.

2 Likes

The launch by yoyo drone was pretty neat

10 Likes

Is that meant to be thrown horizontally?

1 Like

It has a 10 ft string and can be thrown like a frisbee. Brandon on Instagram: "Did I do an @antibangercontest ?"

I have weight rings i’ve printed for it but haven’t put them on yet

i have been tinkering at printing something like this but bigger and getting trickshot string to make a 15 foot string

1 Like

Looks like fun, I may try to pick one up eventually, and god I miss the ocean :sob:

1 Like

Lol this video has some weird Yoyos

3 Likes

This yoyo looks weird :joy: :joy: :joy: and dangerous!

9 Likes

this one’s not actually a 0A yoyo. its an unresponsive yoyo that was designed to break the world recorrd for longest sleeper

3 Likes

Funny video, definitely some cursed yo-yos there :joy:

8 Likes