We LOVE Yoyo Meet 2013

Hi,

during Easter some very talented players came together in Weimar, Germany, to meet, exchange tricks, and talk about all things Yoyo. Here’s a video about that fantastic meeting:

Cheers,
Andreas

1 Like

Looks like a lot of fun. I don’t think I’ll ever be surrounded by that many yoyoers at one time unless I make a pilgrimage to a contest in the US. :smiley:

Thanks for sharing the video!

You’re welcome, glad you like it.

This was filmed during the annual “We LOVE Yoyo Meet” which I’ve attended for the first time this year. It’s a lot of fun because you get Yoyo Team members, Champions and even a Manufacturer together with beginners and up-and-rising stars all in one place for 4 days. A lot of learning and sharing going on, everybody brings tons of yoyos that you get to try and test (and even pay, if you ding it :wink: ) and it’s just great. I can only highly recommend it to anybody.

So if you’re in Germany during Easter 2014, you can stop by and join us, even if it’s just for a day.

That would be great! Alas, if I do happen to be in Germany around that time (already long odds), you can bet my wife will want me to do family things for our vacation, not yoyo things for me. Boo, hiss!

Maybe I could sneak away… :wink: