Want to try a wide YoYo

What’s the threshold for being considered wide? My legendary terrarian has been my go-to throw for a while now, so i’d recommend that if it qualifies

1 Like

Or try the 543 made by OPYOYO @chaosgow.
It is 54mm D / 54mm W / 63g and comes with NSK D Plat bearings & Airetic string.

3 Likes

I’m inclined to agree.

Sale in 2 days too (for one day only)

2 Likes

Looking forward to this.

2 Likes

Edge monster is really goooooood!

This was the original wide yoyo by X³ I’ve read - The Steamroller.

This was the next one? The Seed.

Monster was good. The C3 Teleport and Galaxy wide were good. The Seed is good. I’m brain farting on others for some reason and should just delete this post, but…

2 Likes

OPYOYO 543 are 25% off right now!!
Can’t think of a better time to get into wide yoyo if that is what you are looking for! :slight_smile:

OPYOYOS thread

2 Likes

Guys, Thanks you for all your input. let me modify the question a bit.
Wide throw with finger spin cup.
Or possibly wide plastic yoyo as I’ve been hooked on the Antidote and skyva lately.
Again I really appreciate all the input.

2 Likes

Here’s an option:

1 Like

Thank You @MarkD

1 Like

The 1 to 1 is excellent! SUPER fun to throw! Get some LEGO side effects and some LEGO plates to do fingerspins on too!

2 Likes

The YYF Overthrow is the widest plastic I know of. It has a fingerspin cup but it’s really hard to get your finger in there because it’s raised. I really like it though, it performs great and feels lovely. Massively under rated yoyo.

Ben once put up a discount code because I was singing its praises. Good times.

2 Likes

Depending on your budget for a wide, fingerspin dimple, plastic:
Pretty wide (49.73mm), Delrin: Thesis Serenade. You can pick one up on the BST, but probably won’t find one new anywhere. It’s the fingerspin cheat code, it’s that good. A nice, higher end plastic. Great grinds.
Wide-ish (47.15 mm), cheap: TopYo Mojo. Not a mega-wide, but a bit wider than the plastics you mentioned, fingerspins well once you get in the dimple, plays pretty heavy, but not a complete brick on a string.

They aren’t nearly as wide as the metals that are available or the Overthrow, so I don’t know if you’ll really get what you are looking for out of them.

Ive been looking at the overthrow I will eventually pick one up. Thanks @chaosgow

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

@pmdon … BST???

1 Like

BST stands for Buy, Sell, Trade…so he’s saying you’d have to find someone to either buy it from, or trade for it.

2 Likes

Of Course… Thanks

2 Likes

The Umbra should be available mid January.

3 Likes

thanks

2 Likes