Want a stacked pgm!!!

Any condition. I actually would prefer a beat one. It can be completely destroyed. I really only want it for the stacks. MUST have stacks that work, and the stacks must come with the axle, posts, bearings, o-rings, and stacks (everything normal). No stacks, no deal. This is a great oppurtunity for you guys to get rid of your beat up PGM’s! I would prefer white stacks, Thanks. I have cash.

NO ONE HAS A PGM?!?!?!?!

I did. Ask Xdohl I think. Im pretty sure he has one.

Yeah but you traded it with 10 bucks for a cyclotron, and i doubt he’ll trade it. I’ll ask.

Yea I know. I miss my PGM. :’(

You don’t like the cyclotron?

Its not that I don’t like it its just that, its like a virus that won’t go away. No one really wants to trade it with something else. I had this same conversation with Sparhawk last night in the chat room. Its not really a yoyo thats popular for its playability. But known for being not popular at all. Although it does play very well, I would like something like a Bully or a TFL or something.

OHHH DUDE…I just traded my TFL a week ago. You shoulda been on the forums.

F***!!!

I have a white one. reletivly new. stacks in good condition, never taken off. what are you offering for it?

(POLLO YOYO) #11

he said he has cash

Please don’t swear or imply swear words.

what about yoyos?
and how much cash?

This post was over a week old. I didn;t bump it b/c I wasn’t looking for one anymore. Please edon’t necro.

K