Wanna identify some yo-yos? I can't figure them out

Hello to all. I got in to the hobby about 3-4 years ago and started to build a collection. I then moved overseas right after, and accidentally ended up putting my collection in storage (awful decision). Well Im back in America, and got my collection back! I would like to ask for help identifying some of them that I forgot the name/markers of. Below are pictures for reference, and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you to all in advance.

GSquared ?

One Drop ?

One Drop ?

One Drop ?

2 Likes

Third one down looks like a Kuntosh, not sure if it’s 5kqv or not. Looks like some of your pictures didn’t load. When uploading, make sure you see them pop up before hitting submit

EDIT: Definitely a 5kqv, such a good yoyo. Green is a MMC, not Opus I don’t think because of the brass domes.

1 Like

Thanks brother. I think that I just fixed it.

2 Likes

Bronze one is an OD Dang 2, blue looks like a G2 Banshee? I think. I’m not an expert on G2

I don’t know about the first one, but the black one is a One Drop Küntosh 5000 qv - you can tell because of the groove on the inner edge. The blue one is an original G2 Banshee. The green on is a One Drop Markmont Classic. This is from the original run, Markmont still makes these at OD, but they are now sold under his own brand.

2 Likes

In order shown:

-2Sick (can’t remember model)
-G2 Banshee
-OD 5000QV
-OD Dang 2
-OD Markmont Classic

9 Likes

1st one is 2sick seraph

1 Like