vsNYYC Ti Walker Holders Thread!

May have gotten a bunch of AntiYo for it. That was around the time I started to really get into Anti Yo.

Here it is:

And here:

On a side note, I’d be happy to take that E=MC^2 off your hands. Just send me a private message if you’re thinking of letting it go.

5 Likes

Hmm… I think I’m having an old person moment because I can’t seem to figure out how to do it on this whole newfangled interface here lol. Could you send me a quick message (PM or hit my same u/n @gmail) that I can reply to; in so doing, holding myself from further defacing this thread with my wandering stream of selfish thought, dragging the focus off of the valuable information such an archive has served in cataloging heretofore?

1 Like

Tap/click user avatar, then tap/click the message button.

Man, '11 Clashes were so good. I need to hunt one down sometime.

Well I might have something for ya then. I haven’t really ever given any thought to parting with any of my Clashes, but please do PM me if you’re serious about that.

Are you saying the grade?

Like titanium grade - xxx T5?

I’m liking your style. Titanium can be interesting for people collecting because of the added material value however it does make me laugh when I find someone with a Sanctus or absinthe next to a plastic iyoyo that has Titanium rings on it. Like the little old ladies that collect precious moments or thimbles or salt shakers. Doesn’t matter what it looks or performs like if they don’t have it they want it they buy it they got it.

-Josh

1 Like

The Ti-5 was a yoyo made by 3YO3

3 Likes