US National Yoyo Contest 2023

I am heading there soon. See yall.

2 Likes

I made it! But I’m done. It was a long day. I was talking to @adamantiumpops and we were talking about having a YYE forum meet up here. We just need to pick a time and place to get together.
Who’s interested?

4 Likes

Amen, long day, I would definitely be interested in a meetup! I got to meet a bunch of awesome people today! Looking to find more tomorrow, but I was swarmed with children because I let them throw my ti yoyos

4 Likes

Can we do something post-lunchtime tomorrow? Would love to meet everyone but won’t be there til after lunch.

8 Likes

I’m down for after lunch!

6 Likes

Sounds good to me. I’m working check in until 12.

4 Likes

I’m in for meet up! Got to meet a few of you all yesterday had SO MUCH FUN!

You all want to shoot for 1pm today in the vendor floor area? This is me - well it’s the top of my head taking a shot of a few of my hooligans and Tyler

18 Likes

Keep it up, been loving all the Mile High posts. Not just here.

4 Likes

PHX here we come! 5 hour ETA from OC, CA

7 Likes

Live stream

11 Likes

I wish nats wasn’t 2,000 miles away so I could be there! Hopefully it comes to Philadelphia again soon or worlds at Cleveland. Hope everyone has a great time!

2 Likes

You’re the man for this :fire:

2 Likes

Man these kids are different lmao, insane talent everywhere and this is just the beginning???

2 Likes

Just got lunch in Phoenix and am on the way to the hotel now. Here’s what I look like rn lol so come and find me/say hi!

19 Likes

You guys have got to visit Maria’s Frybread at 40th St & Thomas in Phoenix while you’re here. Best green chile burrito in the city, and the frybread is awesome too.

1 Like

I won’t make 1pm I’m givin my foot a rest back down at 2p

4 Likes

I worked the front desk today 9-12 today. Met lots of good people. Everyone has been very nice. Great atmosphere. But the heat outside is brutal.

6 Likes

Are we going to meet up?

1 Like

I ran into @SR1 who I had a wonderful quick chat with! I have to go get lunch though I have been here since 9 and only had coffee. Planning to swing back around by 5 or so.

edit: some level of exhaustion has set in idk if I am gonna make it back today. Slept kind of bad last night so I want to be well rested for sport 1a

4 Likes

Keep an eye on your stuff. I’ve heard several people say they set a throw down and they have disappeared.

3 Likes