šŸŒ“ FS: Cerakote Weekender, Playmaxx Killer Bee, OD Still Rollinā€™, & moreā€¦ šŸŖ€

Hey! Thanks for the interest.

The Ditch is still available.

Someone asked about the Edgeless, but Iā€™m still waiting to hear back from them.

You can PM me for more info :+1:

3 Likes

E1NS, #, Edgeless and Pickaxe sold.
Updated with more yo-yos!

4 Likes

Hahaha, that is fantastic. Color me intrigued ā€¦

5 Likes

Duncan bundle is so awesome. brings back so many good memories!

5 Likes
4 Likes

Fixie bundle, Mantra and delrin Wedge are sold.

3 Likes

Yes! I completely agree!
I pick up a Flying Panda and throw it around pretty regularly and Speed Beetles are still some of my favorite loopers! Great yo-yos and great memories :heart:

I did not know that @edhaponik was capable of expressing himself so negatively. Like literally did not think he ever had it in him, even 8 years ago.

That said, I do want a Rev-G, lol. Think I could source the O-Rings from a hardware store?

3 Likes

I think he had to get it out of his system somehow, to maintain his typical zen calm.

No idea what the specs are for the rings, though. Iā€™m sure someone probably makes something close enough, but it might be difficult to track down. Let us know how the restoration goes. (You are buying it, right?)

7 Likes

If itā€™s still here on Friday, yes. Got a reminder set and everything lol.

4 Likes

Hahaha I can fake brutal honesty in a pinch. :wink:

15 Likes

Mondial, Sliver, Slam Dunk, Rev G, PockeHt and Contact are sold.

6 Likes

vader_noooooooooooooo.gif

2 Likes

Oh no! Now where are you gonna find a Rev-G, @adamantiumpops?

1 Like

the 'bay wants like $130. Guess Iā€™ll just wait for the buyer to get tired of it?! lol

7 Likes

Future post of Chris, ā€œLF the worst yoyo ever made, not wanting to pay much because it sucks.ā€

:rofl:

6 Likes

You read my mind! I also understand the rarity calls for a higher price, so Iā€™m not holding my breath lol.

2 Likes

Saboteur and YoYoJam Bundle are sold.
5050 and Ditch are sold.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Added Kapital and Invictus.

5 Likes