*UPDATED* Mods, Butterfly and M.O.T.H.s and Moth Ballz

More details and pictures of mods are on our Facebook and Instagram page. Pyrotechnic’s Burnt Love Burnt Love Yo-Yo Modifications (@pyrotechnicsburntlove) • Instagram photos and videos

Discounts on multiple. Will ship USA(Ground or Priority) or International! (Inquire for price)

No exchanges possible, sold as is.

Original M.O.T.H. with Moth Ball included, Centering Bearing.

Blue-SOLD
Green-$25

New Butterfly with bearingized mod, A size Centering Bearing and Moth Ball included-

(These can have silicone response/pad added or be switched to D bearing with pad(no bearing included) for an extra $10-$12. They have stock Starburst.)

Red Blue- SOLD
Blue Red- $30

Shorthand M.O.T.H. Flat Bearing, Moth Ball included.

Green- $20

Shorthand M.O.T.H. Centering Bearing, Moth Ball included

Red- $25

4 Likes

What’s the difference between the original and shorthand MOTH

2 Likes

The original is just a bit heavier/used more plastic for the mold. Both pretty closely match an organic Freehand shape. The plastic kind of varies a bit more as well and they don’t have as much glitter.

Just got in some new Moth Ballz. If you want to switch any out for any of these or add another to your order.

5 Likes

Everything on here(except the 000, can provide pics) is up on the pages now. Please check it out and message if interested.

1 Like

Bump. Still a lot available! Added some beachball Moth Ballz to some of these that had white soccer balls.

5 Likes

Still lots available! Get some good deals on mods and an awesome counterweight included.

2 Likes

Just want to say I picked up a moth and mothball and they are awesome. Don’t miss out. It’s worth it.

3 Likes

I like mine and you’ll like yours too…once you buy one!! (Not sponsored🤣)

5 Likes

Working on a logo for Moth Ballz and will be packaging some combo packs with threaders soon for those mainly interested in just counterweights.

5 Likes

Hopefully some of you will have a chance to snag one of these at US Nationals.

6 Likes

My moths with my M.O.T.H.!
Great throw for how light it is~

5 Likes

Updated photo. Butterflies now only $30 each, plus can still be modded for silicone or D bearing for a small extra fee.

1 Like

Made the light up Moth Ballz available and they are already super popular. Current deal is $20 gets you a Light Up Moth Ball and regular style. Or $30 for 2 Light Up.

Getting down to last of the mods available.
1 Butterfly, Blue logo/red
1 Original M.O.T.H. Green
2 Shorthand M.O.T.H.s Green with flat bearing, red with centering bearing

(Comes with beachball Moth Ball or your choice)

(Comes with beachball or your choice)

2 Likes

Bump.
Got some more light up and new/more sports balls in. Last bit of time to get in on current deals for Moth Ballz.

We also have these threaders as add ons to orders for $5

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7HtQYVPymr/?igsh=Zjk4dXh4amFzaXNr

3 Likes

Added a few more things on our page.

A couple hubstacked Bolt XPs

And this FHZ is up as a mod for order(you pick the mods).

6 Likes

Bump

Had a couple people interested in the blue Hubstacked Bolt XP but haven’t committed yet.

And the FHZ probably has a home for specific mod just still working out details :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Blue Hubstacked Bolt XP has sold.

2 Likes