Unparalleled Official News - ANTIDOTE has arrived!

If you’ve been keeping up with Unparalleled’s social media this year, you may have noticed that we’ve been plugging this yo-yo called the Antidote since February. What’s the Antidote?

The Antidote is UNPRLD’s first plastic yo-yo, and it’s a collaboration with TopYo, a Chinese manufacturer. The shape of the Antidote is based on the most popular design from UNPRLD over the years, which is the Corruption - the Corruption dropped late 2016 and has since stemmed into other UNPRLD models like the Sucction (our A-RT collaboration in 2018), the Disruption (bimetal Corruption), and now the Antidote! You can consider it a collab in the sense that it is UNPRLD’s vision and TopYo’s manufacturing skills that created this masterpiece. To me, this is EASILY the most valuable UNPRLD product in terms of price - Patrick Canny used this yo-yo to practice for Worlds this year and he had no issues using it for his long technical combos or for horizontal. It has a smooth finish for technical tricks, a metal fingerspin hub for ease with those types of tricks, and overall those colors are just great. Go check it out HERE, YoYoExpert just dropped them for Black Friday weekend!

If you have any questions about this yo-yo, ask away!

6 Likes

I will totally be picking one or two of these. Massive props on how the colors came out. They are so vibrant and fun it makes you want all of them!

2 Likes

A green/red half-swap would be the perfect holiday throw!

*Also, props on the picture being in colorwheel order.

2 Likes

I literally haven’t been able to pick which one i want because of this lol

2 Likes