Unparalleled Abduction

How is this yoyo not sold out on either Yoyoexpert or on their own site (unprld.com)? It seems to be a very well designed 7075 H-shape yoyo, and its only $45!!! Thoughts?

2 Likes

There is only 1 left on YYE and it is a splash for $55. It is kind of big and heavy. Too much good competition in that price range, I think.

3 Likes

I thought I saw more for some reason, I’m not sure why. Yeah 68g seems pretty heavy.

1 Like

For the price though it’s probably unmatched in terms of stability. Definitely the best yoyo at least for 3a at that price point.

3 Likes

Because they are waiting for you to buy one.:wink:

4 Likes

They got me.

abduction

6 Likes

Oh man! Is the catch Zone bead blasted or anyting? that cup looks shiny

1 Like

Its superrrr shiny and pretty. I don’t think it’s bead blasted, if it is it’s very minimal.

1 Like

The Abduction is a fantastic bargain for a 7075 yoyo as well. It’s also great, some say it is a tad heavy but it doesn’t play that way to me. I love the shape, it’s one of my favorites.

2 Likes

At first when I started to play with it, it felt a tad heavy, but now I don’t notice it at all!

1 Like

I should mention I bought another pair of used abductions from @unprldelliot here in the vague hope that I would one day learn 3a play… unfortunately I did not notice quick enough WHO I was buying them from, or I would have asked for a favor, that he sign them before sending them to me :wink:

5 Likes

That is a sweet colorwat on a sleek throw

3 Likes

I do think “colorwat” is a more fun description than “colorway” :rofl:

4 Likes

#Colorwat baby!

2 Likes

So… wat?

Wast that becauset oft met?