Under-Rated Forum Members?

So I was thinking, there are allot of people that post awesome and useful things, but hardly get any recognition. Does anyone else feel the same way? If so, then who?

Uhhh…

The mods?

Commander Kay

1 Like

Probably Commander Kay

Commander Kay and alto5a.

Trollers! the lot of you!!!

1 Like

How in the world did you know about a person on this forum that has not even posted. and how is he underrated if he has not said anything to be rated/underrated about???

1 Like

jhb8426 :slight_smile:

Yuki onitsora!
SR, hes been here for 4 years and posts pretty great stuff!
Jamesmay, he made dozens of forum sigs and posts tutuorials. And to add to that, nice advice!
Ian beichman (sorry if i spelt your last name wrong) he posted three amazing high quality tutorials. EXACTLY what i was looking for, and im sure others were too!
MyoyoM, hes taking the time to help people by making innovational new trick tutorials!

I dont mean to be hating, but all he posts are random pictures, not a single yoyo related thing -_-

Is he a second account of yours?

1 Like

He? Commander Kay is a fierce young woman, overcoming adversity! With tanks.

6 Likes

Duplicate accounts are against forum policy.

Commander kay was actually the first that came to mind.

Also FNG

1 Like

JamesMay has done alot

ME!!! Just kidding. i’ve gotta say, GregP

JohnJWolfe comes to mind as a matter of fact…

On the contrary, I’d say I’m highly overrated. I get too many thank-yous and positive comments (like yours!) for being just a blowhard. :wink:

YoRed, you guys don’t give the man enough credit,…

Really think so? Thank you! :slight_smile:

Agree… :wink: They do a lot of work on the forum and most of that work we don’t see.