Under 1 year YoYo Battle... let's try this again

VOTE

i voted for hippos and ben. Hippos was really smooth and it just looked really good. Ben had some really advance stuff and it just amazed me that he could be so good. If it helps, I was going to vote for you Andy but then i saw Ben’s video :slight_smile:

I voted for Ben and Hippos as well. Great flow in both videos!

Ahh man, luke is catching up to me :o

So Owen, what was it you were saying about Stephen meeting his match?

1 Like

That moment when you accidentally hit thank you instead of quote…

It was no competiton, it wasn’t close whatsoever in either division, kinda kills suspense :stuck_out_tongue:

This contest has done the worst things for my self-esteem so far.

Well, we all got destroyed by hippos.

Even though most of us got destroyed by hippos, I found that I’ve practiced more in the past 2 weeks than the last few months for this contest and it’s made me want to improve a lot more. So i find it as a sort of confidence booster.

I didn’t practice at all haha! I threw it all together last minute!

I was practicing all week, mastered the combo then went on camera and my hands forgot what to do

What do you mean most? Do you see the scores? XD and yea when I get into a battle I always practice a lot on my routine which usually comprises of tricks that I am not consistent at so I have to practice a lot to get is consistent throughout the week for the battle

But I bet like hendy, hippos threw this together last minute, still dominated :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah I’m just kind of upset because people were telling me I had a chance against Hippos and it turns out he can basically just destroy me with a click of his fingers.

I thought I could take ben but things didn’t go as expected for me either :stuck_out_tongue:

Dude you’re losing by a factor of 3 I’m losing by a factor of 18.

I’ll tell you what, we can both battle in a month once I’m back from vacation and you can boost your self esteem back up ::slight_smile:

I have 0 votes! :frowning:

Any body else find it kinda funny Hippos isn’t post much here?

No?.. Just me?.. Okay…:frowning:

He already knew he won beforehand so he doesn’t have to check :wink: