Ultra-Rare Metals FS/FT - Prepro 888, Slusny Supernova Lite, Catalyst, G5+, more

For sale or trade.

If trading, I’m mostly looking for CLYW, but I’m open to other brands too.

All these rare, but some are among the most exclusive in the world. Please, no low-balling. All yoyos are in perfect shape, except the blue 888, which has some light scratches, and the G5+, which has some scratches. :slight_smile:

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r179/Augalicious/964505_10100234233251780_321720096_o_zps35d3fc67.jpg

The Loot:

-Preproduction YoyoFactory 888
-One of 30. Very first run of one of the best selling premium yoyos of all time. Only 7 were ever sold, and all were in Europe.

-YYF Espionage 401K Prototype #1
-This is the very first prototype ever of the Teflon-coated 401k. YoHans and I assembled this at the machine shop, where it was the only time it’s ever been used. Hans said if I ever sold this, he would kill me. So… let the risk to my life be used to your benefit!

-YYF Original 1st run 2007 888
-This is from the very first production run of the legendary 888, launched at 2007 BAC.

-YYF Contest Team G.5 $99 OBO
-Super rare, in ‘team’ colors.

-YYF G5+ $50 OBO
-Some scratches. I love this yoyo; G5+ is in my top 5 YYF yoyos of all time.

-YYF Hectic, small bearing $55 OBO
-Rare and unique. Pad response with optional ‘schmoove’ rings

-YYF one of a kind, unmarked Catalyst $75 OBO
-I’ve never used it except to take a test throw. Plays great and is the only one of it’s kind.

-YYF Slusny Supernova Lite $80 OBO
-Rare edition of a rare yoyo. 2 different color splash anodize; one for each half.

-YYF unmarked Boss $60 OBO
-Gloss finish - shines like gold.

-YYF B-Grade Grind Machine 2

-SuperYo Bird in Hand Renegade, clear

-SuperYo Bird in Hand Renegade, blue/orange

-Team Losi A-Line Cherry Bomb

-Tom Kuhn #1 Award Yoyo

-Buzzon Industries 2004 US Nationals Nemesis

Please message me here or email me at AugieF@gmail.com if interested.