Tyler's BLC 1A

I like watched every Tyler Severance video there is, except for his 1A at the BLC 2010. So can anybody find a video of this? Thanks

I know, I am totally bumed, because every year somebody films the comp and post’s it on youtube. But this year, I saw a lot of people filming it, but nobody posted anything on youtube. :’( I was looking forward to watching myself and others on youtube preforming at the BLC haha! I know Dacklink video taped people, but he only put up David Ung. I asked him if he was gonna post any others and he said when he gets the chance. It’s been a while though, so I am shocked nobody has posted any vids of the BLC. If somebody out there recored the comp, please post it! :slight_smile:

http://www.youtube.com/yoyofactoryvideo#g/c/17F9ACFC98B85D44

Top 1A and 1st place in every division have been up since the day after the contest.

Specific to the OP, it wasn’t Tylers finest 1A freestyle but I will put it up today just for you  :smiley:

2 Likes

for you  ;D

1 Like

Thanks so much Ben!  You rule!  I’m so happy.  I can’t thank ever thank you enough!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  and a million more times!  You do not know how happy I am.  I’ll do anything you want me to do now!!! ;D ;D 8)

Tyler’s 1a is so underrated. His tricks just don’t seem to be worth much points in contests. :frowning:

~Jump

lol
I’m sorry
I’ve been busy lately and partly lazy
and I only got some fs performance in my camera

1 Like

I used to do really well in 1A. I just don’t practice it enough any more. And that room was unbearably humid. No one really went “clean”.
I’m just to much in a 5A mindstate right now.

I’m not just saying this, but I personally love your 1A. Your also my favorite 1A player too. I think your style is great, and you’ve should of placed higher in the BAC. Your scoring is so low, it’s not even funny. Those judges should of made you in a better placing like maybe, 6th. But your right, your 1A has changed a lot.