Tyler Severence 1A

that looks like a lot of whips and a suicide via palm grind.

Thank you for telling us what it looks like, now tell him how to do it.

1 Like

When do you think it would be ready? ???
[/quote]
ummmmm prob monday

ummmmm prob monday
[/quote]
Thanks a lot, dood. I really needed that tutorial. PM me the tut when you are done mmmk?

ummmmm prob monday
[/quote]
Which monday? ( I will not be tricked! One time I waited two weeks. I finally got fed up and asked him when. He said monday 26 of march 2031)

Actually, I NEVER EVER EVER try to copy someone’s original trick. I feel that just knowing the elements to the trick is enough because if you copy others tricks, you adopt their style a little bit. That is why I never learned ladder escape and the likes. I find that if I learn how to make up new mounts, that is enough.

which is why I put this post up:

instead of being specific.

Which monday? ( I will not be tricked! One time I waited two weeks. I finally got fed up and asked him when. He said monday 26 of march 2031)
[/quote]
im tryin to find out how to make the yoyo spin on my hand lol,and a good angle

im tryin to find out how to make the yoyo spin on my hand lol,and a good angle
[/quote]
oh ok, that part shouldnt be to hard for me. so it might be ok to show a tut of everything besides the palm grind. other wise thanks again

oh ok, that part shouldnt be to hard for me. so it might be ok to show a tut of everything besides the palm grind. other wise thanks again
[/quote]
First of with the palm grind, if your using a Superstar, you won’t be able to do it, because of the finish. If your using a yoyo that can grind, make sure your palms aren’t sweaty. You can’t just do a good palm grind on any yoyo you know…

Saying your parents won’t let you install programs sounds like a cop-out excuse to me. Drawing inspiration from the trick doesn’t require you to learn the trick move for move.

Just so you know, Tyler Severance has palm grinded a FHZ in Chico’s humidity.

ooh i love this combo. Check out long johns by david ung X tyler severance for a slightly better angle on this trick. I don’t have a camera so I can’t make a tuto

http://vimeo.com/6038910

the trick starts at about :30

I’ll try to make a quick breakdown

1: Go into double or nothing.

2: go into the top strings like you would do gyro flop

3: pop the yoyo up while it is still on the strings

4: Pop the yoyo out of the mount and pass it over your hand to the left while grabbing the whip you made when you dismounted

5: land the yoyo in the whip and preform a quick iorn whip

6: trow the whip onto your arm.

7: palm grind and do the bind.

This obviously missing a few steps but I don’t have time to make them at the moment. I may be able to update tommorow with better instructions

I’m sorry for your hard work, but I am not very good at following directions. That is why I need a tut.

Ya sorry about that. I would definantly make a tut if I had a camera, and my webcam is really blurry so I have issues at making tuts. I just try to help in any way I can.

BTW He still does combos like this. Check out his Epic combo in SS 6:

Its the one with different lighting and the cool over the head trick.

bump ( just for fun )

All you have to do to slow it down is find a site to allow you to download the youtube video then convert it to .wma format via online. Then just open the file via Windows Movie Makers and view the “movie” frame by frame. That’s how I do it.

Really, you can keep this thread going on forever, but nobody is going to make a tutorial of this. Nobody can do the EXACT same trick as Tyler does, and Tyler wouldn’t be as skilled as he is if everybody can do the same trick. People are trying to help you out here, but you just want a tutorial of which your most likely not to get. If you want to learn it, just read the other peoples posts, and that’s the most help your going to get trying to learn one of Tyler’s tricks.

well someone said they were going to make on for me