Tubby-omnivore Feedback

Tubby is awesome to work with, provided excellent communication, and shipped fast!

2 Likes

Bro is lit! :fire: A+ seller

1 Like

A+ all around, great communication, fair price, fast shipping

1 Like

Would 100% buy from them again! @tubby-omnivore shipped quickly and communication was great.

1 Like

I recently purchased a G2 Slingshot from @tubby-omnivore and it was shipped next day and arrived in less than a week. The throw is exactly as advertised and throws like a dream. Looking forward to buying from him again once my wallet recovers. I highly recommend him as a trustworthy seller.

1 Like

Jason always has awesome throws at great prices. Also, he will let you know if there is anything at all remotely wrong with your throw before you buy it

2 Likes

Great seller, would buy from again :+1:

1 Like

Looked out for things I wanted on my LF thread than reached out to me, really appreciated it, great and helpful dude to by throws from, and as I always say about great sellers, do not hesitate to buy from him!

1 Like

bought the akita from him and was nice no problems at all

1 Like

Great seller, I think this is my second transaction

1 Like

Very smooth purchase, easy to work with and shipped well

2 Likes

got yet another throw from my favorite yoyo store, @tubby-omnivore

11/10 as always

1 Like

Bought a bundle of plastics recently, and the transaction was as smooth as any ive ever been a part of.

If youre hesitant at all of dealing with this user, dont be. Communication was quick and thorough. Package was shipped as soon as payment was made, and i received it quickly.

5 stars, 2 thimbs up, would do bus8ness again and again.

1 Like

Just recieved my Kyoto, clear communication, fast shipping, can vouch for them!

1 Like

Great seller, can recommend. Have multiple purchases from this guy from the forum and Facebook BST over the past few months. Yoyo came in described condition.

We had a problem with UPS ground saver where UPS hands over the package to USPS for last mile delivery. The package got lost in the abyss. UPS said they have delivered to USPS, and USPS said they never got the package :exploding_head:

I contacted @tubby-omnivore. Being a responsible seller that he is, he quickly filed a claim and they initiated a search. Thankfully the package got delivered after 2 weeks of being stuck. Thank you again for the help even though it is completely not your fault!

1 Like

Another great trade with tubs. He always has what I’m looking for :fire:

1 Like

This guys amazing quick and fast with delivery :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: