Trying to start a yoyo club. Michigan

Hello I am from the metro Detroit area of Michigan and wanted to see if there would be any interest in starting a yoyo club or just a meet up. Excited to see what people think.

I’m in rochester, if you get something going let me know, I’ll come.

Lol. Where do you live in rochester?

And yea, I’d be in.

I actually work there at the dominos pizza. We quick PM’d when I first joined back in October of last year because I was curious what restaurant you owned down there. I actually own a home in Romeo with my wife.

Ill be there all day from 10am - 12pm tomorrow, I always have my throws with me, so if you want to come by and show off your skills your more than welcome to.

BTW, don’t you think the south street skate park would make a killing selling yoyo’s out of there?! Too bad they lost the actual park on south street.

Where exactly are you at Spencer?

Ahh, I forgot all about that. I’ll definitely stop by sometime.

I talked to the owner of the skate shop across the street from my restaurant about selling yoyos. He seemed interested.

Not sure what you mean about Spencer.

That’s funny you mentioned it to her at the skate shop like I did. Hey, great minds think alike. Looking forward to seein ya.

When I mentioned spencer I was askin the OP where he was at.

I got excite there for a second. Then I saw that you were in the Detroit area…

Why are the only yoyoers in Michigan a bunch of southerners? It’s lonely up here in the woods.

Im in the Grosse Pointe side of town

[quote=“LinksLegionaire,post:7,topic:66866”]
I got excite there for a second. Then I saw that you were in the Detroit area…

Why are the only yoyoers in Michigan a bunch of southerners? It’s lonely up here in the woods.
[/quote/]

I bet it is lonely, but your not that north though my man! I wanna see that cascade and summit you got for sale, I’m mighty net rested in them, too bad your not closer.