Try This Trick #1

So hey! This was the very first trick I ever came up with, years ago haha. Definitely not the same as it used to be, as I have made changes to it all the time! :slight_smile: But hey, try to learn it if you want, I’d love to see it! I want to do more videos like this, but I’m not sure if I should haha. Let me know guys! Thanks!!

1 Like

I fixed it for mobile people.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Icv71DW_miU
And great trick. Very smooth

1 Like

I really like this trick! Its almost like an extreme skin the gerbil. I’m definitely gonna learn this starting tomorrow! Please keep the vide coming! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha no way! Skin the Gerbil is what I based this trick off of! Lol, I used to start the trick off with a Skin the Gerbil, but decided to cut that out. I’m glad you like it! I’ll make more videos of my tricks if you want! Most of them are super simple and fun to do! :slight_smile:

Lol, that’s why I said “almost” and added the “extreme” part. :slight_smile: but yeah, post more for sure. If they’re anything cool and fun looking like this, which I’m sure they are, then you for sure gotta post more for us! I know I’d like to learn them at least.

1 Like

Yay! I will sure consider them! Thanks so much for your support! Haha