Tried my hand at making strings today!

Genius, beautiful, and fantastically explained! Thank you sir!

On a separate note, I loved the background (HS math teacher, so I am stoked to see PEMDAS on the board), as well as your helper that popped in frame briefly, haha! That would definitely by my 4 year old, but he would be swinging from the board for sure. Thanks for taking the time to make and share this, it makes sense now after seeing your process - I wasnt looping them between each other, but i also wasnt going in separate directions at first try, lol.

2 Likes

Yea my wife home schools our kids so our basement is the classroom! And glad I could help!!

1 Like

@bigbs_domain - Wanted to follow up on this - finally got a free moment to try it, and it worked perfectly!

Im stoked to start making my own strings with various colorways wrapped in certain patterns!

Im thinking about making holiday-themed ones for various times of the year - red/white (candy cane) or red/green or silver/gold for a pop of Christmas color/inspiration, black/orange or green/purple for some Halloween strings, etc!

7 Likes

In keeping up with other colorways…I’d call this one “Hulk Smash” string. Im also a HUGE fan of Hulk, so less about CLYW (no offense - I don’t own a single one of theirs, but would love to snag a “Hulk Smash” just to say I have one), and more about my love of Marvel, haha.

7 Likes

Nice glad it worked out!

Man, this is addicting stuff!

And that’s just the first few color/string type combos that I tried! Once I made a rig, stuff started coming out much more consistent and smooth!

8 Likes