Trick-a-Week 2024—#37 Dimension Ghost

10 Likes
11 Likes

Here’s my entry. What video platform are you guys using that makes the video all big and beautiful like that?

….

10 Likes

Soooo smooth

3 Likes

I use Imgur bc I can upload the video using the app on my phone and it’s super easy and it’s less steps than yt.

2 Likes

TAW gondola, imgur test

Testing. Sorry for the double post.

6 Likes

That shirt got me hecklin
So relatable

3 Likes

2-for-1 special: Gondola + Hidemasa Hook

10 Likes

Very nice.
I was able to do this trick!! I’m very excited. It’s the first time I’ve learned a new trick from this thread. I won’t be able to video until tomorrow… but I will, because I know, if there’s no video… it never happened…:rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Gondola to gt to yet another gondola to gt.

11 Likes

is that branding at the end, or what’s the name of that element? i like it

2 Likes

Thanks! That is a gunshot hook but out of brother mount. I kinda just did it on my own so I don’t know if there is like a proper tutorial anywhere but it’s basically this trick then you do it from brother mount instead. It can be snaggy so you gotta find the right touch to not snag.

Edit: here’s the trick in slowmo and also the thumb over is important to open up space

7 Likes

My first trick from this thread. :smiley:
Gondola!! It looked so cool and within my abilities. Got it pretty quick. Thanks!! :smiley:

12 Likes

two gondola variations

12 Likes

Great job!

2 Likes

Looks great! also, love that throw, looks sleek and classy :ok_hand: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

very nice, was that second one from a modified ninja vanish?

1 Like

It’ll be the only one I touch this month. The David Yo-yos Dreamland. On top of its great looks, it’s an outrageous performer. :smiley:

2 Likes

yea you ninja vanish over both strings from a brent mount

2 Likes

Love the gondola! Here are my responsive versions with an attempted gondola stall, couldn’t figure the smoothest way out.

12 Likes