Trick-a-Week 2023 - #52 - Control Workshop

For all who have problems with the thumb slack - what works for me is the hand you are whipping with should be slightly above the other. That helps the slack fall and travel around.
@MEJBelloz @SR1 @LeftyThrower24

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag. Will give this a try.

1 Like

Yea dude!!! That was rad! Such a trip seeing someone else do my trick. Love it!!!

5 Likes

Finally getting somewhere with this. Having the slack hand higher helps, and getting the slack to fall as opposed to throwing it seems to help me too.

Struggling to get the beginning bit consistent, as the bigger slack keeps getting in the way.

1 Like

Yeah thanks for sharing! I rarely do „tech“ 5A more the classic beestings, windmills, butterfly kinda tricks. Your tutorial definitely helps me extend my play style which is great. Be sure I definitely follow your other and future tutorials.

4 Likes

Do you know the trick that starts the same but you let the Yoyo fall into the slack. So let Yo-Yo hang, whip slack around same as in this tut and let Yo-Yo Fall in that slack?
If you practice this you have no issue. The part that helps is when you throw the slack around it will just hit the Yoyo gap from behind and then it will not catch anywhere else.

EDIT
This trick:

4 Likes

Here the basic trick. Will take some practice to make it look nice though.

7 Likes
Week 9 Suspense Trick-a-Week 2023

I’ve having fun exploring all the ways you can land when you fudge it up. This was a sick Taw!

8 Likes

I hate this trick and this is the best you’re getting from me this week… (Ok, it’s a nice trick, but jeez there are so many aspects I keep getting wrong).

6 Likes

This right here is the key! My nth was always way lower than my th trying to get a lot of arc and what not for the slack. I’m hitting it way more consistently now so thank you for this tip, might be the most important one of the whole trick to be honest

1 Like

Cool happy I could help :smile:

1 Like

Very nice! Messing around with new mounts with each TaW is one of the most fun parts to me.

Here’s a little tower to DGT you can do from the very first slack of suspense.

5 Likes

Yeah I came across this one also multiple times :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Did you find anything cooler to do from the tower? I messed with a handful of DGT setups from it but none of them really feel right, posted was the best I got, but even then it’s still just kinda meh.

1 Like

No I did not try anything with it. Two tricks on the weekend kept me busy.

1 Like

i’ve been working on his slack tutorial for weeks. finally have the first part of the trick to the inverted GT smooth, need to finally workout the last half and film it lol

excited to see another one of his tricks on here

1 Like

Hah! That’s awesome! I’m definitely going to play around with that later!

1 Like

week 10 - Serpentine (repeater)

A refreshingly short , smooth, and satisfying repeater this week.

Leys see that slippery snake slide.

Sssssssssssssss

15 Likes

Yeah that is a fun one.

3 Likes

Nice! Already in my arsenal, but a great one to practice again.

3 Likes