Tri-metal yoyo? šŸ˜®

Why gold?! Iā€™d kill for this with black rings.

2 Likes

Anything ā€˜anyā€™ of us say; is obviously subject to interpretation. But that being recognized; making an unfounded statement about Juliosā€™ mindset in designing yoyos; is without merit and is simply invalid.

Because a point of focus(aesthetics) is not #1; doesnā€™t demote it to #3.

Julio is endlessly focused on balancing performance with aesthetics and his achievements are the best forms of evidence.

His primary motivation just happens to be performance.

Your, ā€˜not overlyā€™ view is a useless and pointless misrepresentation of Juliosā€™ mindset.

Julio is a personal friend of mine. And I have no hesitation is saying I know how the gears in his mind work; far better than you do.

3 Likes

Well itā€™s nice to see that my statement qualified me for one of your carefully worded eloquent English retorts. Those are reserved for those who have reached a higher level of bothering you. Not everyone has that honor.

Itā€™s not unfounded. Remember: I said my opinion was based on multiple conversations Iā€™ve had with Julio. I didnā€™t just arbitrarily choose to say that.

Anyway. My dad could beat up your dad.

7 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

Because I the order was small. I had to chose between black and gold, and black wouldnĀ“t fit the Black body. :frowning:

3 Likes

Blackouts are cool!

But at least you had a good reasonā€¦ I GUESS

1 Like

The Yo is a beauty! Looks like a whole lot of design work was put into it. Love the fact that Sengoku keeps pushing and innovating design concepts. The fit and finish of Sengoku models is among the best, Iā€™m sure this is going to be no different. Thank you Julio for continuing to bring something different to the market! Props Brother!

4 Likes

So I just got mine. Let me tell you, this thing is a beast!
Hereā€™s a quick test:

8 Likes

Nice! I guess only the pink colorway came with the ultra cool behind the back tricks pre-installed (my blue one canā€™t seem to do themšŸ¤£)

I agree that @NeoHamster designed and delivered a monster of a yoyo. I hope you continue to enjoy yours as much as I am enjoying mine!

4 Likes

Hereā€™s my review on this yoyo!

3 Likes

surely my point of view is very countercurrent ā€¦ I own a Hideyoshi I have never found it particularly pleasant to play, it is not particularly fast or light, I do not find advantages in the use of its rings.
more generally this is what I think in general of bi-metal, I have several, all excellent yoyos, but everyone has shown me that it has no particular advantages compared to a good yoyo made of aluminum only.
Are a Draupnir or a Start the Riot not a good yoyo? certainly. but if I take a Dreadnought or a Third Impact then I donā€™t say ā€œmy god the world has changed.ā€
aluminum yoyo with best weight distribution among the ones I have? certainly the Turntable, certainly not The Edge or the Space Cowboy or the Space Cadet ā€¦ even the Paolista (really good yoyo!) I prefer compared to these three bi-metal.
I repeat, they are all good or excellent yoyos, but nothing more that you can achieve with a well-designed and made single-metal yoyo, and being objects assembled in several parts, this aspect also makes them more fragile and / or problematic.

2 Likes

100% agree. The original Turntable has such a funky weight distribution, I donā€™t know what I expected it to play like, but, it blew away my expectations

1 Like