Trade rules

So maybe a weird question. Am i allowed to post non yoyo stuff for trade? I collected knives for many years but can’t really carry them anymore cause i work in a school. Intend to start selling my collection to most likely buy more yoyos. Can i just skip the middle step and post them for trade if anyone is interested? Thanks for any replies.

4 Likes

i’d like to know this too, have a hair razor i bought as impulse that i want gone lol

2 Likes

I’ve seen others list action figures and comics. I’ve put up speedcubes. Should be fine tho i prefer having some yoyos in there so it’s somewhat on topic

As someone with a beard but has to trim it up occasionally and have clean lines…I would definitely not buy a used hair razor… :no_mouth:

1 Like

yeah i get that, this one’s super fancy and costs way too much tho lol

1 Like

I’ve seen knife trades listed on the FB bst before

Well i’ll make a post later with a few see if there is any interest and let you guys know if i get in trouble for breaking forum rules.

1 Like

I’ve seen people post all kinds of stuff including balisongs, video games and other electronics… I don’t see why not!

1 Like

Doesn’t say anything in the trade rules. I have some non yo-yos to trade for yo-yos on my listing as we speak. Shoot, I got most of my general yo throws from headphones.

3 Likes

I have some tech stuff I’ve been meaning to sell. Maybe this is how I fund my yoyo addiction

I like tech stuff lol.

I still listen to those headphones, many thank yous again

3 Likes

Bst boutta be poppin like the local flea market lol time to go dig out the airsoft stuff

1 Like

Lol not a rule now but may be soon

Alsot, SAME HERE. I collected edc gear for years until I started working at our school district! That’s legit how I got into collecting. Sold everything on eBay (kept a few) and bought better yo-yos!

1 Like

I’ll do ebay if trades don’t work but it would just be fewer steps to trade.

1 Like

As soon as he said general yo for head phones I was like yep that’s Richie. Haha

2 Likes

I will preface that with I sold that all off before they changed the sellers rates. Now it’s pretty rough to sell on there. That’s why I’m checking with folks here first haha. In case anyone wants an obscure trade.

1 Like

On TheYo (maybe yoyonation as well?) there was an NYYR (“Non-Yo-Yo Related”) section of the BST, its where I got my copy of Earthbound for a great price.

I say list them but prefix your titles with “NYYR” until there’s a dedicated section or admins rule against the idea.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately already made the post. Can you edit titles?