Towers

Please post how to do different tower yo-yo tricks.

Next time, try the search button. You will be suprised what you find =)

I dare you to try it.

How do you do it.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:"Synonym Thread!":heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I noticed that you had 2 videos of the same and extra code. This happened to me once too. I copied and pasted the embed code from Youtube but it turns out all you have to do is copy and paste the link. (URL)
This will make it turn up as a video when you post it. By the way you’re an amazing yo-yoer. Much better than me and I never knew you were that young!