TopYo New Releases - NULL and AURA!

NULL:

Similar to the Reality, The Null is a full metal yoyo created in collaboration with JULY YOYO. It’s a similar shape, but a touch wider and machined from 7068 aluminum for added durability and improved weight distribution.

The Null is a yoyo designed to perform well beyond it’s price range. Wheher it’s your first unresponsive yoyo or the latest addition to your collection, it can take you all the way from entry level to the most advanced tricks!

AURA:

The Aura is machined from 7003 Aluminum with beautiful polished rims that give it a bi-metal look without the bi-metal price. The design itself is a mid-sized yoyo with a comfortable step rounded shape and a wide profile. It has a rim heavy weight distribution that gives it a more powerful feel than the than you would expect from looking at it and the wide shape really opens up the catch zone for those riskier tricks.

7 Likes

Nice Bi-Metal Styling

3 Likes

Just noticed the NULLs are Pokemon-themed! Pretty cool, great price too.

2 Likes

A 7000-series yoyo for thirty-five bucks?

Sold! With aluminum being where it is, in a few months I can scrap it and make a profit if I don’t like it!

:grin:

Ivan

2 Likes

Both look nice. Don’t have to spend premium prices to get a great yo-yo. I like the specs of the Aura.