Top playing China manufactured Clyw?

I’m a clyw fan and I have to say from what I’ve tried the Borealis 2 and BOY just kill it, what are your favorites?

2 Likes

The Dune is fabulous. Thats China manufacturing right?

2 Likes

I agree that the Borialis 2 is a great performer and the new metal yeti is great too. I do love the Peak 2, as an updated Peak, they really did it justice. All of them dead smooth out of the box.

2 Likes

Dune is in fact China manufactured. :raised_hands:t4:

Borealis 2 handles alot so well and gave me a respect for H shape throws really want to try the Mowl Surveillance now

1 Like

Not trying to be argumentative but what’s the significance of the “made in China” part of your question? Why not just “what’s your favorite CLYW yoyo”?

1 Like

Well people usually say they the north American made clyw is better than the ones made in china, so I wanted to show luv to some ones made in china cause I dont think they are appreciated enough aha

2 Likes

Might be a little off topic but how long does it take to break in new clyw snow tires, still playing REALLY responsive

1 Like

IMO people put too much emphasis on where yoyos are made

2 Likes

Hey I’m just going off what I see aha, people have preferences that’s all🤷🏽‍♀️, I like both

3 Likes

Yeah, I respect that people have preferences. I personally don’t mind the procedence of a yoyo:)

2 Likes

I think the Manatee is really good, personally.

4 Likes

Definitely a good throw :raised_hands:t4:

I would Love to answer every question in this thread with a very accurate and useful answer.

But before I do; I want to know where every one of you guys was born?

4 Likes

the Akita is one of the best throws i’ve ever, ever laid my hands on.

1 Like

I had a Kayak, Manatee and Dune all of which I traded away. However a couple of months back I got the Boy which I think is utterly brilliant! As smooth as you like and just the right balance between power and float. In fact I am wondering how it compares to the Arctic Circle 1 if anyone has tried both?

3 Likes

Much better than the Arctic Circle 1

Nothing bad to say about its’ grandpappy…

The Boy is just better…

3 Likes

i’m waiting for the day CLYW sells more Akitas cuz i love the one i have and i think my collection wants a couple more

2 Likes

I don’t want to be offtopic here, but we can start a new thread for that!

The BOY is soo smooth, I have an AC2 coming in to compare haven’t tried the AC1 tho