Toddler LINKX & MiLARGE by Japan Technology!

Toddler_Linx_Feature

The Toddler LINKX takes the same shape and design philosophy as the original and shrinks it down to a cute undersized Aluminum model. Complete with the double rim build and fitted with a size D bearing, the little LINKX offers impressive performance with plenty of power and stability all packed into a compact pocket friendly form!

Ice-Blue-Todder-Linx Ice-Blue-Todder-Linx-2 Ice-Blue-Todder-Linx-3

Ice-Blue-Todder-Linx-Quarter

MiLarge_Feature

Japan Technology has introduced the MiLARGE, an oversized version of their popular metal yo-yo, the Mirage. Known for its exceptional string trick capabilities, the MiLARGE aims to become a standard in the limited market of oversized yo-yos.

The MiLARGE maintains the high performance, comfortable feel, and well-balanced specifications of its predecessor, the Mirage, which has been a long-standing model in Japan Technology’s lineup. While the shape remains unchanged, the overall size has been increased by approximately 6% to create the oversized version. The name “MILARGE” is derived from “large,” signifying its larger dimensions.

Matte-Purple-EZone-Edition-MiLarge Matte-Purple-MiLarge Purple-MiLarge-2 Purple-MiLarge-3

According to the maker’s comments, the MiLARGE offers straightforward operability without the typical quirks associated with larger yo-yos. The added weight enhances its powerful feel, making it even more appealing to yo-yo enthusiasts. Japan Technology takes pride in this model, considering it representative of their signature style and believing it sets the path for their future endeavors.

With the introduction of the MiLARGE, Japan Technology aims to fill the gap in the market for oversized yo-yos. This category currently lacks a wide variety of options, and the MiLARGE has the potential to become a new standard in this niche.

8 Likes

… Pretty quiet here.
Especially considering only 3 left of the toddler in blue only.

I think people just don’t want to disrupt the toddler(linkx) :rofl::crazy_face:

2 Likes

I just can’t afford to buy more yo-yos so I’m trying to not look lol.

1 Like

How many of these were made because they were sold out in like 10 days lol maybe more will show up in a month and ill be able to snag one

1 Like