Tobiyo89 feedback

@Tobiyo89 recently purchased a yo-yo from me. Sent payment promptly and immediately let me know when he had possession of the yo-yo.

Thanks again!

4 Likes

@Tobiyo89 - Tobias is an awesome dude!!!
Had been out of the game some time but he came back and came back swinging. Glad that I could help in finding him a Bape 2!!! Very trustworthy.

3 Likes

Great person to deal with, fast payment and no nonsense.

3 Likes

@Tobiyo89 good dude, quick, honest… and a secret santa…

2 Likes

@Tobiyo89 is someone whom i would consider, a legend of the community! I may have sold a ti888 but I gained a very valuable friendship out of it. He is a mine, choked full with knowledge about modding yoyos and the old school throws. Amazing person and a buyer, I am ecstatic to have condcuted a deal with him :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just did a transaction with him quick buyer and all around great guy to deal with :+1:t2::+1:t2:Thank you

2 Likes

@Tobiyo89 is an old familiar face from my days on TheYo (RIP). I recently sold them a yo-yo, they paid when they said they would and they were professional and communicative throughout the deal. Basically, they’re great people! I would not hesitate at all to buy, sell, or trade with them!

1 Like

Toby is an awesome guy! I’ve been throwing for just a few months now and any questions I may have he never hesitates to answer. I recently sold him a beanie as well as a few other throws and he was quick to send payment without hesitation. Great guy all around!

2 Likes

Great guy, multiple sales to him, incredibly pleasant to talk to. Did a couple deals where he reserved items and he paid when he said he would. Big ups.

2 Likes

Smooth transaction. Great communication.

2 Likes

Made my first transaction. I sent ahead of payment because I got good vibes from this guy! I was right. Prompt payment, full transparency and an all around nice dude. Would definitely deal with him again.

2 Likes

(Tommy DeVito) ya, ya … the Todias kid…ya ya hes a good egg that kid …likes doing the yoyos he dose … great kid … talk to him all the time … yup! definitely buy yoyos from this guy!

1 Like