Tobiyo89 feedback

@Tobiyo89 recently purchased a yo-yo from me. Sent payment promptly and immediately let me know when he had possession of the yo-yo.

Thanks again!

4 Likes

@Tobiyo89 - Tobias is an awesome dude!!!
Had been out of the game some time but he came back and came back swinging. Glad that I could help in finding him a Bape 2!!! Very trustworthy.

3 Likes

Great person to deal with, fast payment and no nonsense.

3 Likes

@Tobiyo89 good dude, quick, honest… and a secret santa…

2 Likes

@Tobiyo89 is someone whom i would consider, a legend of the community! I may have sold a ti888 but I gained a very valuable friendship out of it. He is a mine, choked full with knowledge about modding yoyos and the old school throws. Amazing person and a buyer, I am ecstatic to have condcuted a deal with him :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just did a transaction with him quick buyer and all around great guy to deal with :+1:t2::+1:t2:Thank you

2 Likes

@Tobiyo89 is an old familiar face from my days on TheYo (RIP). I recently sold them a yo-yo, they paid when they said they would and they were professional and communicative throughout the deal. Basically, they’re great people! I would not hesitate at all to buy, sell, or trade with them!

1 Like

Toby is an awesome guy! I’ve been throwing for just a few months now and any questions I may have he never hesitates to answer. I recently sold him a beanie as well as a few other throws and he was quick to send payment without hesitation. Great guy all around!

2 Likes

Great guy, multiple sales to him, incredibly pleasant to talk to. Did a couple deals where he reserved items and he paid when he said he would. Big ups.

2 Likes

Smooth transaction. Great communication.

2 Likes

Made my first transaction. I sent ahead of payment because I got good vibes from this guy! I was right. Prompt payment, full transparency and an all around nice dude. Would definitely deal with him again.

2 Likes

(Tommy DeVito) ya, ya … the Todias kid…ya ya hes a good egg that kid …likes doing the yoyos he dose … great kid … talk to him all the time … yup! definitely buy yoyos from this guy!

1 Like

Great guy to deal with, clean and quick sale, payed immediately! Deal without fear!

1 Like

@Tobiyo89, in addition to be a diligent and extremely helpful part of the testing for the PV44 & Project Y, also hooked me up in a 3-way transaction that saved me $50 in shipping and BS after
i goofed… tobi’s looking out for ya and is willing to help out

2 Likes

It’s always a pleasure seeing people around on the forums who I used to see around over 10 years ago. Tobi is one of such fine people. I still remember seeing their Sephiroth pixel art avatar each time they posted even though I did not realize it was Sephiroth until probably last year. But memory is funny and maybe their avatar was the lyn fury art. Either way, this tangent is jut to say Tobi is great and has been great for over a decade, do not hesitate to deal with them!

1 Like

What a bro, love this guy, fun to talk to, great person in general :smiley:

1 Like

Just completed a perfect trade with @Tobiyo89 . Packed extremely well and arrived as expected. Would not hesitate to deal with again.

1 Like

Perfect sale! Sent the money quick and patiently awaited my slowness to the post office. Would sell or trade again 10/10!

1 Like

@tobyiyo89 and I met in the FreeHand Facebook group. He was after some Duncan stuff from worlds in Osaka which I was happy to oblige with. He’s a great guy to chat with about everything yoyo related, he has incredible taste in yo-yos, a wealth of knowledge and always very swift with responses. An all around solid dude!

1 Like

Tobiyo89 and I had two very smooth transactions! On both times he bought from me, he paid fast and was very responsive. He also let me know once he got the throws and both of us ensured that all details were accurate. Would definitely buy from him or sell to him again!

1 Like