To Brandon Jackson, and YYE...

Throw 2008…

…was awesome.

You did a great job with this, and I want to thank you for putting it out there for us to enjoy as well. If I had a complaint, it would only be that it was a half-hour runtime. Although, the extras on the DVD completely made up for this. And kudos to you for the Bouncing Souls tune in that last Duncan vid. :wink:

I can’t say enough nice things about this. Good material, great production quality. If you haven’t got it yet, get it now before the opportunity passes you by.

So, Brandon, time to get put on the spot…

Will we be seeing a “Throw 2009” in the future?

-Rob

Man…I want to see it Maybe at the Redondo Beach contest they should show part of throw 2008.

he said that he will probaly make another video not titled “throw 2009” per se but another video. hey, brandon take some footage of some sponcered players likr Grant Johnston put a video together and call it “throw pro”

I don’t uh…I don’t like the idea, lol :wink:
Not cause its a bad one, but because most of the people in the videos were “pros.” Also, you don’t need to be sponsored to be a pro.

it was just an idea that I put for fun. But a video with Grant Johnston would be awsome.

Check his channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/yogrant?blend=1&ob=0

He has plenty.

The reason I made Throw 2008 was to raise money to get a new video camera. Now that I have my new equipment I cant wait to start another project. Not sure if itll be “Throw 2009” or not…But I am definitely going to do another DVD.

Thanks for the kind words…Ive been waiting to hear reviews and haven’t heard many. So thanks a bunch!

that is subject to change…

I can’t wait for the 2009 video. I haven’t seen the 2008 one but i really want too! Great job.