Titanium Shutter Wide Angle Release Time

He called me too

5 Likes

Ayyyyy we out here Twangle gang

8 Likes

did ya get it?

3 Likes

Not only did I get it, I got a phone call from Gentry.

My Gentry collection looks a lot more obtainable now.

I still need:

Replay Pro
Super G
G-Funk
ReGen
Shu-Ta
Shu-Ta 2
66% Shutter
Ti Shutter
Maybe an OG 67 gram Shutter

But there’s no rush since it’s all BST.

9 Likes

is that your first time talking to Gentry? and how excited were you? :wink:

5 Likes

Do you live in constant fear of forgetting to put a winking emoji in your replies?

7 Likes

Yeah I’ve yet to meet him at a contest. I was more surprised than anything. Definitely unexpected.

6 Likes

5 hours later and the site’s showing there’s still 13 available.
Just kinda surprised.

5 Likes

So who got a Bgrade they wanna sell me?

3 Likes

The Shu-Ta is excellent. I love the denser material.

3 Likes

Gentry seems like a chill dude. If you contact him, he may just let you grab one. I’d just tell him the $350 hits too hard and you would still like an opportunity to throw B-grade. It’s not a monetary loss, by any means.

4 Likes

These gonna be numbered? And anyone know how many made?

2 Likes

I don’t know how many, but around 20 went to backers and around 20 to the site, assuming YYF folks got some that’s around 50 a grades

2 Likes

still 10 in stock atm on his site.

2 Likes

10 went to backers. There were only 10 for sale on the Ti 888

It sucked, because they sold out in 2 seconds at $200 a pop

Yeah I may be wrong about the numbers. I recall Gentry saying more than 10 on Instagram but I could be misremembering

1 Like

That’s good for those waiting on payday. These companies always drop on the worst days.

2 Likes

Ben made another batch of 10 available to backers after the first batch sold, so 20 as far as I know. Mine will be here Tuesday!

3 Likes

Yeah, there’s been so many cool drops in November/December. Plus black friday sales and so much good stuff on the various bst. Brutal. I’d say its not a great time to drop new yoyo’s but maybe they hope for Christmas sales? Beats me, I’ll stick to programming.

1 Like