Tide by atmos projects! - Flagship Organic that embodies rhythm and flow! - Available Tonight 03/19/24 - 8pm ET!

Tide_Feature
Atmos Projects introduces Tide, a titanium model infused with distinctive side effects and rooted in the design principles of the Noah.

Tide, featuring a titanium construction, draws inspiration from the Noah model, characterized by its capacious rounded body devoid of any pronounced steps, and accentuated by deeply carved edges that elevate the response area from the string.

The name references to the flood, the tide represents power and energy in the noah story, while preserving its capacity for flow.

Tide Tide-02 Tide-03

Engaging in tricks with Tide reveals the seamless feel of its rounded body, offering a delightful sense of control and a persistent desire for extended use. While typical large, rounded cup-shaped models often exhibit a buoyant playfeel, Tide deftly balances this with a rapid, sturdy response.

graded-8446

The titanium’s distinct sound echoes through tricks, enhancing the overall satisfaction, especially for those finely tuned to sound cues. Fine-tuning the experience is possible through the customizable side effects, allowing users to personalize their yo-yo performance.

14 Likes

Is that price correct? 95 seems like a steal

7 Likes

NOT correct… :slight_smile:

Tide is big bold and beautiful!

4 Likes

It is $315 - Working on fixing that glitch hahah :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

It is MAGNIFICENT!!!

3 Likes

No backies!

4 Likes

Ah man, I was all set to grab one!

you dont want to sell that sucker for a fraction of its worth. darn.

I saw the price and it was going to be an instant buy……

1 Like

Super excited to see the Tide on YYE!

All our love to Andre and the YYE team for making this happen.

4 Likes

Bro my first titanium could have been right in my hands :skull:

2 Likes

Like most here, when I saw the price I was super excited and thought I was finally gonna try titanium.

Is it even possible to release a titanium in that price range, and if so, what a yo-yo brand would need to do? I guess producing a ridiculous amount of pieces.