Ti-Vayder Number Swap

Why do people even do this? :thinking:

Buy two? Idk. It was dumb of me. I really shouldn’t have.

But at the end of the day I’ll save a stranger $8. So… Karma? Lol

5 Likes

Nah, I bought two. I mean more people who buy a yoyo and immediately resell. Or intend to, but do so at a loss. Hold on to it unless you really need a meager $140 is my opinion.

4 Likes

Ahhhhhhhh. Well my first thought was that I would have two chances at cool numbers. Then I thought I could preserve one for my son when he’s old enough. Some yoyo history passed down. Then I thought of the beer I could buy with that money instead. I am fickle. If it doesn’t sell I won’t hurt for the money, and if it does I’ll feel nice about slightly helping a fellow JoJoer.

10 Likes

For me, 140 is a lot of money. That’s enough to put food on the table for a couple weeks.

8 Likes

What’s wrong with the black? Is it not as nice looking in person as you were hoping?
It’s really the only color I’ve been interested in with this throw personally.

…Also @adamantiumpops that’s super cool of you (selling at cost)! That’s a nice number too!

3 Likes

Fair enough.

I guess money is pretty relative. Would rather not get into this discussion though. Im not rich or anything, but still.

2 Likes

I remember when I got my first job in HS I started thinking of everything in terms of hours worked. That Vayder would be 15 hours of work.

You can also think in Replay Pros. A Vayder is worth 10 Replay Pros :grin:

6 Likes

LOL that’s some whiplash right there, on the one hand, passing down human history from generation to generation… on the other hand, a cold brewski…

8 Likes

More like SEVERAL COLD BREWSKIES!

5 Likes

323 grey please!

This has been my gamer tag for almost 20 years.

2 Likes

Would the owner of 182 please stand up.

Got a 249 to trade ya.

8 Likes

It might be worth adding the Ti Walker Holder’s List to this in another sheet.

2 Likes

lol. I was really torn between all 3 colors, but I got black in the end. It looks rad and is classy, but it isn’t raw or grey.

3 Likes

I got 404

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

I have grey 305 btw

9 Likes

haha nice!!

I have 220, keeping it tho

I have no interest in swapping numbers, but I have received 392. I am not attached or anything, just dont wanna go another day without my Vayder in hand, lol.

4 Likes

I have #42. Looking for #3!

3 Likes