“Throw Live” Atlanta Yoyo Club

Well, the only top thrower and yo-yoer I saw there was Bruce P. I hadn’t seen him in years, and it was good to see him again.

I will keep trying, but I think I’ll need help finding and getting people to come out. So far, the time and effort I have available to put in, isn’t sufficient.

Hopefully since I’m providing the venue, someone else can step up to the plate and help me with getting the word out?

With a population of 6 million, there must be some throwers in this city!?

I’m going to keep giving this a shot!

What works for you? Pick as many as you like.

• Feb 10 early afternoon
  • Feb 10 late afternoon
  • Feb 17 early afternoon
  • Feb 17 late afternoon
  • Feb 24 early afternoon
  • Feb 24 late afternoon

0 voters

I still have YYF tops to give away, and I’ll give away some of these as well!

@TheThrowingGnome @jaf0018

3 Likes

Yeah, I got a vote! I honestly will be glad to meet with just one other thrower, so I’m getting excited!

I voted! PM me and let’s meet up. Also… it’s a long shot, but just recently noticed that Mark Montgomery and Drew Tetz are in the Atl. may be able to contact through their Instagram. How cool would that be!

1 Like

Yeah, I noticed that Mark is, didn’t know that Drew is!

I messaged Mark about the juggling festival. I’ll let him know about this as well. I’ll message Drew too.

Keep you posted…

Thanks!

I have closed the poll.

The meet will be at 12:30pm, on Sunday, February 10th!

I posted to a few FB groups, and contacted Mark Montgomery, Drew Tetz, and YoYoBrothers. @TheThrowingGnome, do you think you could post to the reddit group for me?

1 Like

OK, Matthew with YoYoBrothers might be coming out! He thought I should push the time back a little, so the updated time is 1-4pm. I’ll be there early, though…

2 Likes

Reminder about the meet tomorrow, and I’m super excited!

Rehearse Live, LLC

BTW, Yoyobrothers advertised it as 1-5, so we’ll do that.

2 Likes

See you there. Bringing a friend!

1 Like

Shout out to @Myk_Myk for hosting the atl meet up today. Had a lot of fun learning new tricks and meeting new people. Can’t wait for next time!

2 Likes

I had a blast! Thanks for making the trek down to Atlanta.

I forgot to give you and Jordan a Rehearse Live Legend Wing. Next time…

I can’t wait to try out some more of your awesome yoyo collection! I really want a Dietz now…

3 Likes

Let’s do it again!

Sunday March 10 from 2-5. I think three hours is good?

Rehearse Live, LLC

@TheThrowingGnome Could you please post on reddit for me?

2 Likes

Will do!

2 Likes

We’re still on for tomorrow!

BTW, please click “watching” over on the right, if you don’t want to miss updates to this thread, thanks!

Jordan and I will be there! Looks like it’s gonna be another good turnout. Thanks again for hosting. It really is the perfect space!

1 Like

I think so. Might even have a top thrower coming!

Another great ATL yoyo meetup. 5 throwers and 2 spin top peeps! Learned a couple new double GT’s. Thanks to @Myk_Myk :point_down:for hosting!
We’ll grab a group photo next time!

3 Likes

Thanks, to everyone who came out! We’ll get better at getting pics, but here are a couple:

You could actually say that we had 4 top throwers, as Rachel throws, and we got Johnathan throwing as well! I gave Johnathan one of the Electrick tops that @YOHANS sent me. I still have three more tops to give out, so if you’re interested in tops, come out and get one!

I hope the top throwers come back, because as you can see, I put them to work!

I had so much to do to get ready for our floors to be refinished, that I didn’t get to throw as much. However, @TheThrowingGnome what am I chopped liver? I taught you a friction mount, and finger curl! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Wait! I forgot about the finger curl! I did not forget the Seasick you taught me. Landed it this morning! Thank you good sir!

2 Likes

Oh yeah, forgot about Seasick… You’re really soaking it up!

Next time, I’ll get you or @Ant.G to teach me the Dbl GTs. I remember now you showed me that cool wrist mount variation. I’ll have to mess with that.

3 Likes