Thoughts on the nostalgia?

I’m about to get a nostalgia in the mail, but before I do I would like your guys’s opinions on it. How does it play?

1 Like

I love it- mine is dead smooth and one of the longest spinning throws I have. On top of that, super comfortable shape and plays kind of floaty but solid

Ended up picking it over anything else to use for the scales competition

1 Like

Nice. That’s kind of ironic, considering that I deduced to get one BECAUSE a lot of people used it for scales. So in a way, you inspired me to get it lol.

I agree with Ben W’s impressions. It’s a fantastic competition design.

Out of curiosity, did you notice any other throws that were highly represented?

2 Likes

I noticed that a lot of the Japanese players used the flashback, and a lot of US players used a yoyo from the shutter lineup. The one that I seemed to see a lot was the wide angle.

1 Like

Apart from that , people just used whatever they wanted though. I saw a damage, a peregrine. I was pretty surprised though, because I didn’t see a hummingbird, and I was sure at least one person would use one. At least 2 people used the Exia, which is the one that I TRIED to use, but it was being stupid the day that I was filming, and binded when I didn’t want to and didn’t when I did want it to. But apart from that one day it is a very good yoyo. I don’t really remember all of the yoyos that we’re used, I just remember that the Japanese players used, like, ONLY the nostalgia and flashback.

1 Like