Thoughts on edge beyond?

I’m planning on getting the edge beyond for Black Friday and want to know what you guys think of it.
How good is it?

1 Like

I really like it. I have one from the original run. It plays slightly lighter and faster than the og edge. Seeing as the new ones are only 100 compared to 150 I’d be skeptical that they may have cut costs somwhere. Could be the nsk baring and the titanium axle. Overall, I love mine and play with it quite a bit. Definitely recommend.

1 Like

Edge Beyond is Excellent. I have them all. And I really like all of them. My personal opinion as an average player is that I like the edge beyond the best in the beyond series. That takes nothing away from the other ones.

As a matter fact, if I play all three in a row for a couple minutes apiece, I just kind of stare at all of them, and argue with myself about which one is the best… To me

But for whatever reasons that I have trouble putting into words, the tilt goes in favor of the edge beyond. But you wouldn’t go wrong with any of them. They are that good.

2 Likes

Very stable. Spins for a long time. Can do most tricks. But not very confortable. I use it to learn new tricks because it is so stable.

1 Like