ThomasThrowsYoyos Tutorials: Tut no. 2 Hunter Feuerstein Double Slack Meta Combo

Hey guys! This is the second tutorial in the series of tutorials that I hope to make! Enjoy!
Newest tutorial:

Tutorial playlist is on my YouTube Channel

30 Likes

You’re finally making tutorials LETS GOOOOO

Your explanations were really good also. I def prefer a good spoken tutorial over just slowmos, great work! Really excited for more :grin:

5 Likes

I have Science homework, but I decided to take a break to learn this. This is going to take a while :sweat_smile:

Seriously tho, great tutorial. I can’t wait to learn more in the future

5 Likes

Thank you everyone for the great feedback!

Let me know what trick I should teach next!

I saw you learned this freestyle, the first combo from :35-:45 would be sick (4) 2023World Preliminary 1A 05 Ryo Igarashi - YouTube

Yuki Nishisako is one of my all time favorite players, anything from 1:10 to the end would be awesome (4) 2019World SemiFinal 1A 01 Yuki Nishisako - YouTube

Also one of the hurdles I’ve had is I’ve wanted to get better at horizontal for a while now but I’m not sure what elements to learn or how to go about it aside from the very few beginner-intermediate zontal tutorials that are currently available. If you could do a tutorial on an interesting horizontal combo you’ve learned that would be great. Even BTB zontal or something more unique would be cool too.

4 Likes

Ok. Ill see what I can do.

3 Likes

You think you can take “breaks” in between homework.
Well, just see the abilities I have back at home

1 Like

I sympathize very much.
I would like to see a tutorial on Horizontal Combo as not many of them are uploaded.
Or tech tricks.

5 Likes

Hey guys! I just added another tutorial on a trick made my Hunter Feuerstein!

6 Likes

Instant subscribe. Quality tutorials of new tricks.
You have a lot of potential and is super underrated.

If you can please make a tutorial for Ryuichi’s front style combo. Thanks

2 Likes

It’s Amazing to me that Hollywood gave out Oscars on Sunday night and they should have given you one just for making yo-yo tutorials.

I don’t know how old a person in general should be to make excellent, easy to follow and clear videos of yo-yo tricks?

But you obviously prove that there’s no such thing as being too young to do such a nice job on a trick Tut.

Your future looks bright in the yo-yo world.

Please continue… A most excellent presentation.:+1:

7 Likes

Thank you so much!

Yo I 2nd this, that FS combo is sick

2 Likes

ok I will try to learn it!

2 Likes

Yo just want to say thank you for making this! These Hunter elements are some super cool elements. I really like stuff like this and they seem really fun. Very challenging but I like that also. I’ve landed the first double beefhooky branding thing once so far so we are cooking!

2 Likes