This or That Game

o.o

Elder Scrolls, but both are great.

Mountain biking or road biking?

Are you implying that SJWs are bad? That PTSD doesn’t mean you get uncomfortable when someone mentions that being 400 lbs is unhealthy? Well then you need to educate yourself (which isnt my job).

I am so confused right now.

And as I said land of the offended by everything. I’m not even going to argue with you.

Why would you argue with someone who agrees with you?

I know I shouldn’t get involved, but it turns out there are terrible people on the internet. On both Tumblr and Reddit. I’ve also seen some downright awesome exchanges on each. I definitely spend more time on Reddit than Tumblr, but mostly off the beaten path, where you can find some gems of communities.

Still confused about the PTSD and SJW post. Was there a post that got deleted that I missed or something? Seems like it’s missing context or something. How did we get to PTSD and body weight?

To keep thread on topic. Road Biking. I’m built for speed.
Short Sleeves or long sleeves.

I was not being serious. Tumblr has a large number of SJWs who believe things like healthy at every size and that being uncomfortable=being triggered.

Reddit does have annoying people but its easier to avoid.

Short sleeves in general, especially in summer. But I do love me a good hoodie in the winter, those have long sleeves…

Speaking of hoodies, hoodie or jacket?

ok thanks for clearing that up. We cool. We cool. high five.

Another instance where the sarcasm didn’t quite come through.

I’m still convinced we need a markup language for sarcasm…

There is the /s tag, but I don’t like using it because it ruins the joke.

You had me going there for a sec. I thought you were a raving lunatic. =P

Back to the subject at hand, my question still stands: hoodie or jacket?

Hoodie as it gives the added ability to stop rain. Plus they always seem to be super cozy.

Sweater or jacket.

A jacket. I think a sweater has more potential to get holes and snag. Plus, it’s not as cool looking.

If you wore an earring:

A hoop or a stud?

Stud. More masculine.

Would you rather be an author or an illustrator?

Illustrator. I think it would be more fun, and less pressure to create new content.

Do you brush your teeth using cold water, or warm water?

Cold and I never leave the water on.

Which would you prefer to encounter, a ghost or an alien?

I don’t believe either exist, but ghost because they can’t hurt you.
“The Chronicles of Narnia” or “The Lord of the Rings”

LOTR

books or movies?