This or That Game

I don’t use lube most of the time, but YYJ Lube because that’s what Tylor m. Tells me to buy :wink:

In a hotel, motel, or any short term living entity

Uncomfortable bed, huge room

Or

Amazing bed, tiny room

I’ll go with the uncomfortable bed because that usually dosn’t bother me.

Cake or Pie

pie
day or night

Night. I think it’s more relaxing, less going on, less to do, and usually time to wind down.

Milk chocolate or dark chocolate?

Dark chocolate. But not just any chocolate – it’s gotta be the good stuff. Amano or Amedei or Soltstice or ■■■■ Taylor… I’m kind of a chocolate snob. But at the same time I’m not, because I’ll eat the cheap stuff too!

Speakers or headphones? (Assuming no one around you cares about the noise)

I like headphones, it seems like you’re in a bubble of music. Such a great feeling.

At the gym…

Working the arms or the legs?

A gym-related question? I’m on it!

Legs. Always legs. Working arms is easy, and it feels good to stand there curling and getting your pump on. It’s sticking a heavy weight on your back and squatting bum-to-the-floor that sorts the men from the boys. Doing heavy curls makes you feel like action man, whereas doing heavy squats feels like some form of torture normally reserved for POWs. It builds character… also helps you jump higher.

I pride myself on working my legs regularly, which is why I’m famed among my friends for my meaty legs and disproportionately large bum. :stuck_out_tongue:

And on that note…

Running! Sprinting or long distance?

Usually long distance as I am better staying a pace than being fast. But I do like a mix when I run so a little of both is always nice.

Headphones: Circum Aural vs Supra Aural

neither, I don’t know them. :-\

subwoofer or no subwoofer?

Subwoofer
Getting covered in shaving cream or eating crickets?

eating crickets

getting covered with crickets or eating shaving cream

Why not both? :stuck_out_tongue:

from experience, it’s not a fun time

I’d rather eat shaving cream. I guess it depends on how much I had to eat, and if it’s toxic haha.

Which is more fun…

Blowing bubbles in your milk with a straw, or popping bubble wrap to make snap sounds?

Popping bubble wrap.

Trains or Planes?

Trains. I know planes are safe and all, but I feel more comfortable on the ground. I guess I’d say trains for travel, and planes are prettier to look at. Bcmaddog would dig that question.

How do you prefer to pay…

Cash or debit card?

Cash. No fees and you can’t hack a $100.00 bill.

Smartphone with limited data, texting, and calling or flip phone(with full keyboard) with unlimited everything?

Ooh! I’ll take the Smartphone. :-\ I only use my phone on a pretty “limited” basis anyway. Most things I do, can be done from a similar device such as Ipod Touch or Ipad that I have. So, the phone isn’t something that needs a lot of usage other than my calls. I talk a lot from home, and I could always use a land line phone for that.

Ankle socks or crew socks?

crew socks

live in a world with no problems or you rule the world?

Rule the world so I can make problems I don’t have to solve, so it’s basically 1, but just for me. I’m such a nice selfish man, aren’t I ;D

Fish or Lizard as a pet