THIS IS THE VALUE THREAD!

YYJ Classic: With the right kit, this yoyo is a beast.
Adegle PSG: Plays great right out of the box. Pointlessly cheap. Beautiful shape and colorways.
Yomega Maverick: With a clean bearing and flowable silicone, this cheap undersized throw rocks.
C3YoYo Capless: This is a $100 yoyo. For some reason C3 sells it for under $70.

Throwing is an extremely cheap hobby. I have just as much fun with my $13 PSG as I do with my $155 Arctic Circle.

YoYo collecting on the other hand is quite the pricey hobby.

Yff delrin severe, beast player reasonable price, you canā€™t do better than that

XD hahahahaaaaaaa you just made me rofl dude! I liked the PSG by Adegle a lot, good plastic. On 15$ i think?

Retail:
Most of those deals in that YoyoFactory Pro Packs sale that went on here about a week ago.Ā  An average of half off some great throws.Ā  If that ever happens again, take advantage.

Contest:
Bought a brand new Noctu off Melford for $60.Ā  Glad I bought it, that was a steal.

BST:
Probably 2009 small bearing genesis, I paid no more than $50 for it.Ā  I consider it a collector, and proud of that one.

I wrote this guide, because this topic comes up again and again and again on the forum:

My all time favorite value yoyo is the Duncan Metal Drifter. It can be found in retail brick and mortar stores and once the bearing is cleaned and broken in it plays unresponsive. For the younger kids that have parents that are uneasy about ordering online, this is the way to go for sure.

The best metal value imo is the AL5. One of the best metals Iā€™ve ever tried (Iā€™ve tried a lot) and itā€™s only $85.

C3 Capless.

BEAST.

allmythis.gif