"This is my..*" By Zammy. AND "Mid-naught" featuring 3d rolls concept

WARNING: Language! Constant use of the “S” word which is why I did not post it in title.

New 1a video starring Zammy. Preview for PNWR 2011. This song is super addicting.
Thanks to Daniel Budai for the free Duncan Raptor, love him.

Dig this shiz.

~Z

New 1a video featuring a concept known as 3d rolls. Old tricks. Beat made by Chase Hadden, love it.
Video is a gift for Brett Grimes. Thought I would share this too.

2 Likes

omg im probbly gonna come last in 1a lol

OMG IT’S 1A!

1 Like

WHERES THE MOEBIUS!

1 Like

I’ve been taking a break from Moebius for awhile because I’m working on my 1a for various contests. I’m really serious about wanting to try and get to Nationals this year.
I’m still working on moebius tutorials whenever I get to them, which is inconsistent.

~Z

That cool. Your getting good at 1A.

About 6 months ago, I called Zammy lazy in 1A. About two weeks ago, he sent me a message saying that one of his goals for this year was to make me eat my words. I gladly told him that I would love to see the day that I swallowed my words.

Well Zammy, you’ve done it.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve never seen his 1A before, but it’s really nice.

Very Very Nice^____^

Now do you have or are you going to make a tut for Wishbone & Dimension Ghost?

1 Like

I watched this video and accidentally everywhere. XD

No that was not a typo. Not many will get it. Those that do will either understand and think I’m sick or get the joke and laugh. XD

2 Likes

Love it.

Speechless. Thank you for making Wisconsin for more than beer and cheese. :stuck_out_tongue:

Good luck at PWNR.

Never.
NEVER

1 Like

I guess I hit a goal for once, but I am not done yet. This year has just started.

~Z

Wow…You’re good!

you became my idol.Your tricks were so amazing.Fast -Smooth i really liked it.Your 1A is so good.

1 Like

Posted another video to share, thought I would put it in the same thread.
Keep it real guys.

~Z

awesome new video danny boy! I hope to see you at some contests this year!

1 Like

omg u never stop getting better cant wait to see what you do at PNWR