Thesis Invictus Review

woohoo

12 Likes

What makes you like “ski jumps” so much?

5 Likes

“Don’t like dark blue? Get bent.”

Best quote of the review. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’m loving my Invictus and am considering getting a second for edc! I did not order a B-Grade and had similar issues at first when taking the yoyo apart but after 7 or 8 times unscrewing it stopped squeaking and stopped being so hard to unscrew and tighten. Also it was a BEAST to get the bearing out but finally got it with the help of pliers lol. Nothing at all wrong with the stock bearing, I just prefer VIP bearing b/c I seem to get a good 20-30 seconds additional spin time than most others so I made the swap. It was so hard to remove I was afraid I damaged the bearing seat but the small scratch doesn’t seem to affect play at all. Even though I’ve been frustrated at times with this throw I can’t seem to put it down! If I do pull the trigger and get a second I sure hope I don’t have the same issues but if it plays as well as this one then I’ll keep my complaints to myself lol. Enjoy!

Additional thought: I replaced the pads with Shadow Pads X-grip and binds are great now. It was slippy with stock pads.

3 Likes