The Yoyo Podcast

Hey!
I started a yoyo podcast! I am interviewing competitiors, trick innovators and industry insiders. There will be an episode every other week. The first episode is an interview with Connor Seals where talk about how he got into yoyoing, how he practices and look at his creative process for developing a routine. Follow the link to listen->https://anchor.fm/the-yoyo-podcast/episodes/Connor-Seals--Episode-1-e8as2n

You can listen by following the link or looking up The Yoyo Podcast on Stitcher or Spotify. Also, we should be up on iTunes sometime next week.

Let me know what you think if you have listened!!

11 Likes

Do you have a link to your XML feed so I can add your podcast to the podcast app I use?

1 Like

What app is it? I can add it

1 Like

I generally use podcast addict which can pull from I tunes or google or wherever as long as I can find the rss for it

1 Like

I found a link that tells you where to find it on your distribution platform

1 Like

It should be on Podcast Addict in the next day or so!

2 Likes

Cool beans thanks man!

2 Likes

A new episode is live! Follow the link listed below to listen. You can also listen on Apple podcasts, google podcast, stitcher, Spotify and many other podcast apps.

3 Likes

Hey @Drew_17 - Not sure how I missed this podcast when you started it, but I discovered it last week and really enjoyed listening to it while doing chores or throwing! :slight_smile: This is a really great podcast, you have an interesting delivery, thought provoking discussions and a great production quality. Thanks so much for making these episodes. Do you have any more episodes planned for the future? I would love to hear more!

3 Likes

Whoa, I didnā€™t know Drew was on here. Very cool and I should have guessed since he did have AndrĆ© on as a guest. Great interviews with some amazing people. Thanks (again).

1 Like

Hey! Thanks for listening guys! At the current moment I donā€™t plan on releasing any episodes. Life got moving pretty quick at some point and it never really slowed down enough where I could put the effort into the podcast I wanted to. Maybe someday Iā€™ll get it back up and rolling but right now I just donā€™t have the time :sob::sob:. Hopefully Iā€™ll get to see you guys at a contest sometime soon :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

4 Likes