The way I Space my MARKMONTs equally from 63g-69g

12 Likes

Well well wellerston welly well. Looks like someone has some MMCs MCs and side effects.

3 Likes

Hey, That took a lot of serious planning Mr Funny bones, everybody’s always asking me how that’s done

2 Likes

Are you the Discourse Monitor? I should probably get a big button for My exemplary discourse.

2 Likes

Wooow! That’s a lot of markmonts!

Now you need to do a double-blind study to see if you can tell which one is which!

3 Likes

Im not sure how center-weight affects the feel, but I can definitely tell the 1g difference in feel between my SS and brass 2sick Decoy rims. The difference is actually less subtle than I was expecting.

2 Likes

OD had Paul Dang do a test and he could tell the difference between .02g if I recall correctly

2 Likes

You (or anyone else) ever want to trade that silver plated MC please let me know :grin:

1 Like

I would love to have the Nickel MC myself to go with my Nickel Parlay.

1 Like

Not going to happen :slight_smile: Got a Silver 5000 QV that is absolutely Stunning also!!

1 Like

Should’ve bought one when they came up. It may be the only new yoyo that I regret not buying when they were out.

You said this before but it was half gram. Now you have reduced it to tenth of a gram

Paul Dang is becoming more accurate over time, clearly

I said I myself can feel the difference between half a gram.

I definitely said .02 for Paul Dang before. I wouldn’t have said it if he only felt the difference between half a gram, which isn’t very impressive at all.

2 Likes

I feel like @Markmont needs to see this because it’s awesome

2 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

4 Likes

Hold on. Minute. 63-69 grams, even counting 63 as a placeholder, is only 7 steps. There are 8 yo-yos here… Clearly this is work of the Cabal.