The update post (cuz I spam like that)

So there’s a list of things I would like to get out. A lot of this may only consider the 5 people actually interested in what I’m doing. So now that you are warned, let the listness ensue.

Video. A few of you may know that I put out a preview with a trick some time ago, but the real video have not gotten out yet. This is partially because I’m lazy and also because I have been busy with several concerts and projects and the workload at school turned out to be a lot bigger compared to last year.

I did get to do some awesome stuff, one of the concerts I played at we had the Norwegian crown princess watching.

The one point into a bonus fact format will be present throughout the post

1. The jew’s harp thing. I promised you guys this video showing the reason I bought a yoyo glove, and much like the other video, it’s not on the internet yet. This is actually not because I’m lazy, it’s because the two copies have not been returned by the people who borrowed them yet.

I am actually doing a second yoyo-performance this Thursday. All I know is that it’s nearby and that’s it on 8 PM this Thursday, other than it will probably be just as improvised as the last one.

edit: picking up here because I randomly pressed the post button

3.I think my internet has finally gotten stable so I might be able to post on here more, which will probably be nice depending on you guys (j/k).

I’m also going to do my laundry tomorrow, and I have two garlicbutter-baguettes ready to be eaten.